只需一步,快速开始

购买新锐围棋网VIP大优惠!
查看: 19919|回复: 166

新锐网专版eBook——论布局与定式 (赵治勋著)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-1-13 18:31:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
新锐围棋网VIP购买限时大优惠
109.jpg

论布局与定式 (赵治勋著).zip (4.7 MB, 下载次数: 102, 售价: 6 枚锐币)
VIP栏目详细介绍(含资源下载)
发表于 2008-1-13 19:08:22 | 显示全部楼层
VIP栏目详细介绍(含资源下载)
dddddddddddd
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-13 19:36:44 | 显示全部楼层
顶起!:handshake :lol :victory: 赞!赞!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-13 19:43:07 | 显示全部楼层
:) :lol :hug:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-13 20:28:10 | 显示全部楼层

ok

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-13 21:59:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖附件需要回复才可下载或查看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-13 22:38:05 | 显示全部楼层
:lol :lol :lol :victory:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-13 23:02:32 | 显示全部楼层
:) :lol :hug: :) 本帖附件需要回复才可下载或查看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-14 00:19:05 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了,做这么好的东西!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-14 00:29:17 | 显示全部楼层
爱因斯坦与围棋(Einstein and Go)
罗伯特•A•麦考李斯特 著 九星千年劫 译

当我开始学习围棋这种游戏的时候,几乎找不到可以利用的英文材料,仅有爱德华•拉斯克博士在《现代国际象棋战略与围棋附录》一书提到了围棋。我立即购买了这本书,它引导我进入围棋之门。后来,在我开始涉足纽约围棋界后,我遇到了拉斯克,他是20世纪50年代早期最厉害的围棋高手之一。

拉斯克大约在1907年前后开始学习围棋,他当时还是柏林的一名工程学学生。他的父母本想让他学习医学,但他选择了工程学,因为这样可以使他有机会到柏林学习。拉斯克的真正兴趣在国际象棋,到柏林可以有更多学习国际象棋和提高棋艺的机会。

拉斯克对围棋产生兴趣,是在看了一些日本学生下围棋之后。就象他在其著作中写的那样,围棋游戏中体现了令人惊奇的耐心与热情。拉斯克经常到一个咖啡馆下国际象棋,有一天晚上,一名日本绅士忘记把自己的报纸带走,将其留在了咖啡馆。拉斯克和他的朋友们看了这张关于围棋的报纸后,在深感围棋复杂性之余,开始学习这一游戏。

大学毕业后,拉斯克一直在英国工作。一战后,他离开英国,到了美国。自此时起,在20世纪20年代,拉斯克作为一名国际象棋大师活跃于各种棋战。我们可以在当时的各种国际象棋论著中找到他的一些棋谱。虽然还不那么确定,但我认为他把围棋教给了堂兄伊曼纽尔•拉斯克。伊曼纽尔•拉斯克曾在24岁时就战胜斯坦尼茨成为国际象棋世界冠军,直到26年后负于卡帕勃兰卡。不管怎么说,伊曼纽尔•拉斯克开始非常痴迷于围棋,并成为一名非常出色的围棋手。

爱德华•拉斯克写了《围棋与五子棋》,出版于1934年。书中还记录了1926年雁金与秀哉之间的著名对局。(日本人的名字转成英文后,非常难于翻译,我这里说不定译错了,请高手指正)。

拉斯克和阿尔伯特•爱因斯坦是朋友。有一次拉斯克到普林斯顿拜访爱因斯坦,以自己签名的《围棋与五子棋》相赠。作为交换,爱因斯坦把自己一篇关于相对论的论文署名送给拉斯克。多年以后,那本拉斯克署名的《围棋与五子棋》出现在巴尔的摩的旧书摊上。当有人把这个消息告诉拉斯克并询问他的看法时,拉斯克回答说:“很好。我把他的相对论论文忘在地铁上了。”

附原文:

Einstein and Go

by Robert A. McCallister

When I first started to learn the game of go there was very little available about it in the English language. A book that was in print at that time was Dr. Edward Lasker's Modern Chess Strategy with an appendix on Go. I immediately bought it and it provided me with a beginning. Later, as I became involved in the New York City go world, I met Lasker, one of the stronger players in the area in the early 1950s.

Lasker had first learned go around 1907, when an engineering student in Berlin. His parents had wanted him to study medicine but he opted for engineering, as it provided him the opportunity to study in Berlin. His real interest at the time was chess, and Berlin offered him the chance to study and improve his game.

He first became interested in go by watching Japanese students play and, as he wrote, `with astounding perseverance and passion.' He used to visit a cafe to play chess, and one evening a Japanese gentleman left his newspaper. By looking at the game record in the paper, Lasker and his friends began to appreciate go's complexity and this started his study of the game.

After graduating, Lasker worked in England until World War I, then went to the United States. By then he was a world-class chess player and quite active in tournaments during the 1920s. Samples of his games can be found in various books discussing chess activity of the time. I believe, though am not certain, that he taught go to his cousin Emanuel Lasker, who became the World Chess Champion at 24 by beating Steinitz and losing only to Capablanca 26 years later. In any case, Emanuel Lasker became very interested in go and developed into a fairly strong player.

Edward Lasker wrote Go and Gomoku, first published in 1934 and of much interest, as it included the famous game between Junichi Karigane and Honinbo Shusai, played in 1926.

Lasker and Albert Einstein were friends. On one occasion Lasker visited Einstein in Princeton and presented him with an autographed copy of Go and Gomoku. In exchange, Einstein gave Lasker an autographed copy of one of his papers on relativity. Several years later, the autographed copy of Go and Gomoku showed up in a used bookstore in Baltimore. When told about this and asked what he thought of it, Lasker replied: `That's all right. I left his relativity paper on the subway.'
新锐围棋网VIP购买限时大优惠
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表